Although we come from a variety of denominations, we share a common faith in a holy and loving God the specifics of which are outlined in the following Statement of Faith:
We believe in
– God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ his only Son, our Lord; and in the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God.
– God, the Son, who took on human flesh in Jesus, was born of a virgin, died a sacrificial and atoning death on the cross, was buried, and on the third day rose from the dead and ascended into heaven where He is seated in glory.
– the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments and believe them to be the inspired Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
– the illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth who guides believers into all the truth.
– sin as the cause of human alienation and separation from God, and that the only way to reconciliation with God is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
– the unity and common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one universal Church, the body of which Christ is the Head.